The entities www.jolofcoin.com, accessible from https://jolofcoin.com, and www.jolofcoin.com accessible from https://jolofcoin.com have strict privacy policies in order to protect our clients and visitors. This is our main top priority. This page contains types of information that is collected and recorded by jolofcoin.com and how we use it.
jolofcoin.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and web beacons
Like any other website, jolofcoin.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.
Collection of personal data
When you access or use our website (www.jolofcoin.com), we collect the following information:
Information You May Provide to Us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or through our app or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Services and when you report a problem with the website or with our app.
Information We Automatically Collect About You: With regards to each of your visits to our website or our app we automatically collect the following information:
● Login Information: We log technical information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser and version you use, the wallet identifier, the last access time of your wallet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to create the wallet and the most recent IP address used to access the wallet.
● Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access your account, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers, but this information is anonymized and not tied to any person.
● Wallet Information: If you create a Jolofcoin Wallet through our Services, you will generate a public and private key pair. When you log-out of the Wallet, we collect an encrypted file that, if unencrypted, would contain these keys, along with your transaction history.
● Transaction Information: In connection with our Conversion Service, as such term is defined in our User Agreement, we may collect and maintain information relating to transactions you effect in your Wallet that convert one virtual currency to another (e.g. Bitcoin for Ether).
● Jolofcoin transaction history and account balances in connection with your use of certain services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources: We also receive information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our services. For instance:
● We use third-party services. Any third-party services may collect information as determined by their own privacy policies.
● Advertising or analytics providers may provide us with anonymized information about you, including but not limited to, how you found our website.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
jolofcoin.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.